Regulatory Compliance Services
Altal offers regulatory services to assist companies in complying with telecom, cyber, and general information security regulations as well as maintaining international standards.
Led by international law and technology experts, Altal's teams will examine any regulation in cooperation with the customer's legal department in order to extract obligations and to structure an ongoing strategy. Such a service is necessary for implementing and enforcing the regulation within the organization/network.
As part of the compliance process, Altal's services include:
- Examining local telecom regulation
- Examining the organization's information security position
- Designing and building the organization's information security policy in accordance to regulatory requirements
- Writing and implementing policies and procedures of the physical security
- Supervising internal information security processes
- Regulatory reports/summaries production